It can be extremely debilitating for lower back pain. If those back pains flare-up, you probably feel like you're completely useless. To make matters worse, there seems to be nothing you can do to reduce your pain.
Sure, temporary relief is provided by over counter medicines. But what they are actually doing is masking what is actually going on with your back. And you end up going back to square one after they wear off.
The following strategies can alleviate your lower back pain:
1. Use willow bark. As the name suggests, willow bark is extracted from the bark of willow trees. It's a natural remedy for lessening lower back pain. It's reported to work at full capacity after about a week of use.
⦿ The recommended dose for willow bark extract is 120-240 mg.
⦿ Are you prone to kidney disease or have bad reactions to aspirin? If so, you may want to seek your doctor's advice before using willow bark.
2. Participate in yoga. Many sufferers of lower back pain can attest to the remarkable benefits of yoga. The main benefits of yoga in relation to the lower back include:
3. Avoid improper lifting. The quickest way to end up with recurring lower back pain is through improper lifting. Depending on the intensity of your issue, you may have to avoid lifting altogether.
4. Sleep on a firm surface. Your sleeping surface is important in your quest for less pain.
5. Keep active. During the course of the day, constant activity is a good idea. Dedicate 1/3 of every hour each to sitting, standing, and lying flat.
There's really no foolproof plan for alleviating lower back pain. Each person's situation is unique, so your results might also be different. However, these strategies are certainly effective at helping to minimize the impact of your pain. Over time and with consistent adherence, you should expect to start feeling better.
Say goodbye to lingering discomfort and hello to pain-free days!
Get 5% off your entire order on $30 or More!
Use Code "